Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Job Type: 1st Shift
Salary: $68,000 to $75,000
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team.
New Berlin Plastics is a family owned company in business since 1975. We are an established custom injection molder located near Milwaukee and our business is growing. We are looking for a career minded professional to grow with us.
We continue to achieve success and growth through the contributions of our employees.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to account detail
- Maintain monthly company KPI data and graphs
- Review and complete monthly quoted vs. actual analysis of new production parts
- Analyze and review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies or improvements
- Resolve accounts payable invoice discrepancies, and inquiries from suppliers
- Complete quarterly WI sales tax return and ensure compliance with sales tax regulations
- Manage transactions and report fixed asset additions and disposals of equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum of two years of experience.
- 2 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and follow-up skills.