Do you need support for post-molding activities? NBP provides comprehensive value-added secondary services at a competitive cost that helps OEMs save money and labor and reduce in-house supplier management.
Some OEMs don’t want to manage the additional complexity of the various supply chains needed to achieve a finished good. Our value-added post-molding support services reduce the complexity of the supply chain they need to manage.
New Berlin Plastics performs many value-added services in-house and uses trusted partners to handle the rest. Either way, we manage all sub-supplier contacts and logistics to ultimately provide finished parts to our customers on a turnkey basis.
Our value-added services include (but are not limited to):
- Sonic welding, hot-plate welding, and heat staking to implant metal inserts
- Hot stamping and pad printing to add art such as logos or instructions
- In-mold decoration to overmold art while the part is still in the injection mold
- Assembly and kitting
- CNC milling
- Drilling and tapping
- Gas assist molding
- Insert molding
- Automation services, including 3D printing to quickly build and support end-of-arm robot tooling
- Testing and validation (both in-house and out-of-house)
- Chrome plating, painting, and hard coating (sub-supplied)
- Laser engraving (sub-supplied)