At New Berlin Plastics, we have a passion for delivering predictable outcomes.
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE PRINCIPLES THAT GUIDE OUR BUSINESS:
- PEOPLE: Our investments in hiring and training the best people helps us deliver superior expertise and advice to our customers.
- PROCESS: Our proven processes, which include Scientific Injection Molding and LaunchLogic, enable us to provide optimized, repeatable, and predictable quality outcomes at an affordable cost.
- TECHNOLOGY: Robotics and automation help us drive down costs and maintain exceptionally consistent levels of part quality. PREDICTABLE OUTCOMES are the one and only result.
Why Choose Us?
Scientific injection molding
Our tightly controlled scientific injection molding practices raise our services to the highest level of precision and allow us to create parts, simple or complex, in a repeatable and dependable way.
Our process: LaunchLogic
Our process, LaunchLogic, can revolutionize your next project launch. The result is a 98% on-time launch track record, achieved over 100 simultaneous open customer projects.
- learn more -
Our knowledge and understanding of engineering, plastics, and mold-building allows us to manage our overall process and quickly succeed in the creation of your products.
What We Do
Automation is key to New Berlin Plastics’ success. When we work with customers to develop and launch a project, automation plays a vital role in ensuring we are providing the best possible value.
Mold Flow Analysis
Design through mold flow analysis
Mold Flow Analysis is the science of simulating a resin’s flow into a mold and the conditions that may arise during production. This predictive process can uncover part and mold design issues and allow corrective action before mold production begins
From simple to complex
New Berlin Plastics focuses on design for manufacturability. Whether your part design is a simple housing, highly engineered component, or a cosmetic cover we will ensure your part and mold design provide you the best product possible.
Expanding our reach
New Berlin Plastics is diversifying to serve the medical device industry. Our skills and experience position us well to serve this market. Diversification strengthens us so we can continue to serve our customers as a financially stable, high-performance supplier of exceptional quality parts.
Learn why we're a trusted supplier of blue-chip companies everywhere
Because many companies are still restricting employee travel, we've decided to bring our facility tour and capabilities overview to you - in this new 5-minute video!
The company we keep
Proud Members of these Associations
Our Goals, Mission and Vision
- Pursuing growth in the injection molding industry
- Continuous improvement in our processes, products, and people
- Implementing new technology
- Ethically conducting business and maintaining strong principles
Our Mission and Vision
Mission: To understand the necessary qualities that create success for our stakeholders; boldly deploy new ideas and increase our effectiveness to provide value.
Vision: To be the best choice for our employees, customers and suppliers.
“Take ownership of yourself and your responsibilities. Meet your commitments.”
- Act with integrity.
- Keep your commitments.
- Communicate clearly, don’t leave requests unanswered.
- Be dependable, your teammates are relying on you.
“Our strength is in our team. By working together toward common goals, we outperform our competition and provide our customers with excellent service.”
- Be excited to create success for other people.
- Be willing to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Follows our process, but don’t be afraid to make suggestions for improvement.
- Be an asset.
- Communicate information early and anticipate others’ needs.
“Get smarter with every mistake, learn from every experience. Our team, and company, will grow alongside you.”
- Your abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work—brains and talent are just the starting point.
- Cultivate a love of learning, and resilience, that is essential for great accomplishment.
- Build competence. Improve where you can and be honest about your weaknesses.
- Be curious – approach life, and challenges, with an open mind.
- Don’t find comfort in the status quo.
“Positive attitudes are infectious – be the person you want to work with.”
- Make a positive difference for others.
- See opportunities, not obstacles.
- Lead by good example.
- Show up with a strong work ethic.
- Recognize achievement in others.
- Keep a healthy perspective, don’t take things too seriously and have some fun.
- Treat others and your surroundings with respect.
“Don’t let perfect be the enemy of great. Approach challenges with a solution-based mindset.”
- Have vision, push boundaries, and dare to innovate.
- Be willing to change.
- Be resourceful and show initiative.
- Approach everything with a solution mindset.
- Ask for help when needed.
A variety of events during the last several years have transformed the workplace. The pandemic. The great resignation. Labor shortages. Supply chain issues. Knowledge management, which was once a less important concern, has now become critical. Companies that can capture, utilize, and improve upon their collective knowledge to improve their processes, training, and products have…Read More
Is New Berlin Plastics a safe place to put your injection molding work? Of course! But don’t take our word for it. Let the numbers speak for themselves: Our Z-score of 5, recently calculated as part of a risk assessment for a major OEM customer, indicates that NBP is exceptionally financially stable. This popular formula…Read More
The medical device market is booming now. That’s a good thing, right? Not if you’re having trouble sourcing a larger volume of parts that are used in the equipment you sell. Many North American injection molders have been experiencing capacity issues and are struggling to meet their customers’ needs. Others can’t hire enough workers to…Read More
As part of its growth plans, New Berlin Plastics is making a major commitment to expand its plastic injection molding services to the medical device market. To support this effort, two members of our business development staff recently participated in the Marcus Evans Medical Device Manufacturing & R&D Summit in Las Vegas. This invitation-only event…Read More
The global pandemic. Manufacturing shutdowns. The Texas superstorm. A sudden demand spike. Labor shortages. Shipping and transportation bottlenecks. The emergence of new COVID variants. The war in Ukraine. Lately, manufacturers have faced one disruption after another. When will things return to normal? Perhaps never, offers New Berlin Plastics Vice President of Sales Joseph Mechery. “It’s…Read More
Disruptions from the pandemic, weather events, labor shortages, and warring nations have created a perfect storm of supply chain volatility for OEMs. But despite these challenges, New Berlin Plastics has continued to live its company value: “Find a way.” In recent months, prices have steadily risen and inventory has been low or non-existent for many…Read More
In this age of the Great Resignation, when people are quitting and changing jobs in record numbers, it’s hard to find people who have dedicated their working lives to one company. Phu Tran, who has worked in a variety of roles at New Berlin Plastics for 45 years, is one of those dedicated souls. He…Read More
Black swans – unanticipated events that can rock an industry – test the strength and resiliency of every company. During the last several years, a series of them have threatened the health and stability of many plastic injection molders: The global pandemic. Severe material shortages. The ongoing labor crisis. A sharp upturn in demand. Turbulent…Read More
Our steadfast commitment to people, process, and technology has captured the attention of OEMs throughout North America. During the last several years, it has brought us many new customers as well as expanded business from our existing ones. To accommodate this growth, we recently signed a lease on a second building. Located only two blocks…Read More