Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: 1st Shift
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per year
New Berlin Plastics is a recognized leader in custom plastic injection molding in Southeastern Wisconsin. We have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our project launch team and help us to better serve our growing customer base
Project Engineers participate in the launch of new products working with customers to optimize their part design (resin selection, and design for manufacturability) and with tool makers to specify the mold construction in support of NBP’s Scientific Injection Molding efforts.
To facilitate a successful project launch you will have the support of NBP’s custom project management software Launch Logic and a strong cross functional team (Sales, Process and Automation Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing) working together to meet customer expectations and business objectives.
- BS in Mechanical or Plastics Engineering or equivalent experience with demonstrated capacity, knowledge and understanding of engineering principals.
- Two – five years of experience in plastic injection molding tool and part design.
- Experience using CAD design software. (Solidworks preferred)
- Positive, self-motivated, team player willing to work hard to support and accomplish company objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Comfortable leading meetings with customers and tactfully influencing favorable outcomes.
Skills that will make you stand out (a plus):
- Proficiency in Solidworks
- Strong program management skills
- Demonstrated ability leading or working with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of resins
- Experience working with Moldflow software
For consideration please include the following information:
- Resume – Tell us who you are, what you would like to achieve professionally and where you have been.
- Cover Letter – Share why you feel you are the person for the role. Also, please ensure that you address the list of requirements in your cover letter – i.e., how you meet each requirement and how you, personally, feel your strength is for each.
New Berlin Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.