Shipping and Receiving Clerk – Split Shift
Job Category: Warehouse
Job Type: Split Shift
Salary: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Shipping and Receiving team member to support our busy production team meet on-time delivery goals.
You will be joining our team to prepare orders for shipment, assist production with material handling, and maintain an organized warehouse.
This position will add coverage to meet the needs of our customers working Monday to Friday 12:00pm to 8:30pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate pick list daily, pull and prepare orders for shipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Contact freight services to coordinate shipment pick up.
- Audit pick list information for accuracy including the customer order number, product, and quantity.
- Properly complete bill of lading before shipping orders.
- Verify bill of lading and packing slip when receiving inventory; enter into the computer system and transport to the proper location.
- Consolidate and organize material and products in inventory locations.
- Prepare UPS/FedEx and international packages for shipment.
- Assist with pulling raw material for manufacturing orders from the warehouse to work center locations.
- Transport finished goods and products to designated locations as needed.
Minimum Level of Education/Training/Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of experience working in shipping and receiving, in a manufacturing environment preferred
- 1 year of Forklift experience
Job Skills Requirements:
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Function as a team player by maintaining a positive attitude and willingness to assist
- Differentiators – experience or knowledge that is a plus
- RF Scanners
- UPS and FedEx shipping
- Direct contact scheduling freight
Benefits and Culture:
We are a fun, relaxed group of experienced professionals. This means that you will be joining a team that enjoys what we do and each other’s company. Our business plan calls for significant growth and we expect those who contribute to enjoy the benefits created by that growth.
Other benefits include competitive compensation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, and 401K.Requirements for consideration:
To be considered please provide the following information when applying:
Resume & Cover Letter – Share why you feel you are the person for the role. Also, please ensure that you address the list of requirements in your cover letter – i.e., how you meet each requirement and what you, personally, feel your strength is.