Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: 1st Shift
Salary: $22-$28 per hour
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Sales Analyst to join our Sales and Business Development team at New Berlin Plastics.
New Berlin Plastics is a family-owned company in business since 1975. We are an established custom injection molder located near Milwaukee and our business is growing. We are looking for career-minded professionals to grow with us.
We continue to achieve success and growth through the contributions of our employees.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the quote process for customer requests. Provide administrative support to the sales department with day-to-day activities such as pricing, auditing, and research.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the quote process working with Sales, Advanced Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing
- Create and maintain quote worksheets and files
- Set up and maintain quote tracking system, create reports for tracking progress and completion status
- Research and gather costs to manufacture products based on customer RFQ and print requirements including material, packaging, inserts, secondary operations, and outside services.
- Evaluate quote inputs based on set parameters to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Submit reviewed quotes to existing customers and follow up to close as assigned
- Leads the project kick-off meeting for existing customers
- Prepare cost breakdowns and requotes per customer requests
- Update part pricing for margin management
- Perform preliminary contract review of PO to quote
- Build good working relationships with customers and approach decisions as a partnership
- Provide administrative support, generate reports and assist with special projects
High School Diploma or equivalent.
2-3 years of inside sales or customer service experience within a manufacturing environment.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientated.
- Experience working with ERP systems (IQMS a plus)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills to meet deadlines
Benefits and Culture:
We are a fun, relaxed group of experienced professionals. This means that you will be joining a team that enjoys what we do and each other’s company. Our business plan calls for significant growth and we expect those who contribute to enjoy the benefits created by that growth.
Other benefits include competitive compensation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, and 401K.
Requirements for consideration:
To be considered please share why you feel you are the person for the role. And address the list of requirements in your cover letter – i.e., how you meet each requirement and what you, personally, feel your strength is.
New Berlin Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.