Job Category: Production
Job Type: 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
We are searching for an experienced Production Supervisor to lead a team of committed individuals dedicated to meeting customer expectations and working to grow the business.
The Production Supervisor executes the daily production schedule, coordinating activities of the team, overseeing manufacturing and quality processes, and identifies opportunities to improve production efficiencies while maintaining a safe work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and assign employee work assignments to produce products according to production schedule per quality and manufacturing standards.
- Provide training and coaching to direct overall compliance with company policies, including safety and manufacturing procedures.
- Perform daily shift audits to monitor molding and finishing performance to assure quality and quantity standards are met.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment including daily inspections of production equipment, workstation layouts, and plant. Request/direct corrective action as needed.
- Review shift-end reports for transaction errors, inefficiencies, and scrap issues and resolve issues through communication, training, or corrective action.
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Provide technical assistance with production/process problems.
- Assist Human Resources with hiring process of production employees.
- Maintain personnel/attendance records of assigned employees.
- High school diploma and minimum of two years of supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to learn new software.
- Function as a team player by maintaining a positive attitude and willingness to assist.
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to changing scheduling requirements.
Differentiators – skills that will set you apart. Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience in any of the following are a plus:
- Military leadership and training experience
- Working with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)/ production planning software
- Plastics, resins, and/or injection molding
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement leadership
- Bilingual Spanish
Benefits and Culture:
We are a fun, relaxed group of experienced professionals. This means that you will be joining a team that enjoys what we do and each other’s company. Our business plan calls for significant growth and we expect those who contribute to enjoy the benefits created by that growth.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, and 401K.
Requirements for consideration:
To be considered please provide the following information when applying:
- Resume & Cover Letter – Share why you feel you are the person for the role. Also, please ensure that you address the list of requirements in your cover letter – i.e., how you meet each requirement and what you, personally, feel your strength is.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.